Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

PINK


Hey guys! I got my laptop back already yesterday, but I felt so sad to write something - yesterday died one great ukrainian singer. A car crash. So sad. Many people recalled him, sings him songs e.t.c. in the center of big cities in Ukraine (and mine). I haven't been there, as I've heard about that too late. It's really big tragedy for our country, as he was a legend.
In spite of this, yesterday I did everything what I wanted and even more.
My laptop after the rehab still works not good, worse, than was before, so probably today or tommroow I have to find another place where someone can to do this.
As I said I did my hair more pink, love it, as I was already tired of ombre. Everyone has ombre now haha.
Also my hamster feel good already after a few days of illness. I've worried about him so much.
Happily, I feel good too and I wasn't sick as I thought. I just ate something late (I can't eat late) and my belly hurted a little bit, but that's all right.


9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the car crash. They show that life is precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!
    follow to follow?

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan las fotos ♡♡♡ que maravilla. Un beso

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/maria-navarro.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped buying magazines too and just read online. I miss the hard copy tho so maybe I'll go back to buying. That donut is calling my name, :). http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete