Search

Blog Archive

Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015: My Fashion Favourites And Anti Favourites



Maybe many bloggers doing this post today, but I don't care, as I want to share with you my fashion favourites and anti favourites too. I didn't watched Oscars, as it was too late when it's started - about 3 a.m. in Ukraine, I even have no idea who got Oscars this year, but I saw many interesting outfits, so some of them:
My favourites
 ... and anti favourites.
Which look are you favourite look and anti favourite look?

9 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я сегодня тоже весь день рассматриваю образы с красном дорожки. Столько эстетики и красоты! Большинство образов оочень понравились. Больше всего, пожалуй, удивила Шейк, уж слишком откровенно.

    http://alvarezz5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да, слишком откровенное платье.

      Delete
  3. Indeed you're right, I wrote about the Oscars as well. Some of your faves were my faves as well :)

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to agree with your choices, it's so great to see everyone getting involved and showing the love for the oscars outfits! I nominated you for a blogger award on my page, if you have time stop by and have a read x Pearl & Peach Harriet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESS I see my fave Jared Leto there yaaay

    annaboho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete