Search

Blog Archive

Monday, February 9, 2015

New favourite series | YOUNG AND HUNGRY


Good morning guys! It's only start of the day, so I have time to write this post before I'll take my laptop to the computer shop to do a rehab. I already know, that it's not a problem with internet and it's monday's morning, so I can do this already today.
Now I want to talk about my new favourite series. I discovered this a few weeks ago, but started watching on the start of February. I watched all episodes already, as there are only 10 episodes right now. I'm waiting to watch season 2 so much!!!
It's really fun series, Emily Osment is so funny and cute, I love her, as a actress since ''Hanna Montana''. I always loved her even more than Miley Cyrus. She is such talanted!
If you are interested in the idea of this series. This is about young girl that loves cooking and haven't money to pay for her flat, but she a luck to got a great job. She is cooking for one of the most successful young man. He is even in the list ''30 under 30''. Not bad, right? 
So If you want to know more, just watch ''Young and hungry'' series.
Somebody watch this already? What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know this show, I totally go watch this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favourite show. Can't wait till season 2 :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to watch this but I am always looking for a new show to binge on! I will definitely check this one out! xx

    www.peanutsandpetunias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it already :D
    Thanks for your comment, sure we can follow each other, I followed you via bloglovin, now it's your turn :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard about this Anna, I should check this out. thanks for sharing you made me aware.
    Hope youa re having a nice weekend!

    Jo of Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete