Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Miley Cyrus Workout Routine



2011 | 2012
Hey guys! I just want to tell about my workout inspiration - a actress and singer Miley Cyrus. She lost so much weight in 2011-2012. Miley trained every day a long time and of she had a diet too. She didn't eat sweets, bread, alcohol... and after a few months she lost weight and became really thin. I love how look her body, just perfect.
I found Miley's pilates program, almost all exercises for abs, so it's reason why the celebrity has a flat belly and good abs. I'm so motivated right now. I watched already all those exercises and I'm ready to do this everyday. I've heard that this workout programme is so good and you'll see first result after 30 days of training. So it's LINK , there is video with all those exercises. 
Hope it was useful for you guys! At least, I do this post like motivation for me to do this workout everyday!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, she is a true inspiration! The body she made is amazing <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am too weak! Lol! I tried many times to excise but I never kept it more than one month. So bad of me. ;) Maybe I will try it again later!
    Take care and keep in touch!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to start. One month of workout and you will be your good habbit.

      Delete
  3. Admire her abs! All the best dear, keep us posted

    Xx

    My new post is up
    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a motivational and inspirational post xxx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Con fuerza y voluntad todo lo consigues. Un beso guapa

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/high-neck.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need to get myself in shape

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to practice pilates and I need to get back to this workout! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am motivated to start the programme too as I need to loose some weight and tighten my belly! Thanks for the link!
    mariasbeautifulworld.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the post! I'm always on the lookout for a great workout routine.
    Would love it if you could check out my blog!

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog! you blog contains informative things that are useful to peoples. thanks for sharing...

    Personal trainer

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Idea to Help Dieters Lose 20 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...