Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 22, 2015

I WANT THIS! | Kaleidoskope glasses



HEY!!! It's pretty late, but only now I decided to write a blogpost, as I didn't write anything yesterday, but I promise you that tomorrow I'll try to be more active here.
But today I want to show you some amazing glasses. Those are kaleidoskope glasses from H0les. First time I've seen then a few weeks ago on Tumblr, but I found H0les page on Instagram, where are many pictures of these cool glases. So many kinds... Some of them are cute, some are fun and even crazy. These glasses can to wear women and men. If you like it, you can buy this HERE . It's pretty expensive, especially for my country, where recently dollar is so high. Only a few months everything was okay with it, but now dollar in Ukraine costs in 5 times more than usually, so yeah, hope soon everything will be okay with it, as now everything really are so expensive.
In any way, who likes those glasses too?

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how you see everything with those glasses on! looks like so much fun, haha ;)

    x Charline
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are like a throwback to the 90s but so different! Good little post!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing glasses.
    Would love to have one.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Обожаю необычные очки! Эти очень крутые ^^

    http://alvarezz5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...