Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hot or Not




Hey guys! Hope you had a great Valentine's day. Today I celebrate  with my family this + the day of birth of my new niece, she was born a few days ago. So everything was nice!
Today I want just to write a post about things I like and don't, as I hadn't time before to write something.
Okay, Let's started!
HOT list: 
Sneakers. All my life I love to wear keds and don't like to wear sneakers. I thought that they are ugly. Now these sneakers that are in trend look more pretty, than those sneakers I wore.
Especially, I love how they look together with a skirt, dress or long coat. I need a new pair for the spring;)
Mini-skirt or dress + long socks. I just need this mix of clothes for summer 2015. It looks really cool and stylish!
Useful books. I like to read books a few last years, since the last grades of school. But my favourite type of books are useful for life. About different things that can to make a life be better.
NOT list:
Magazines. I have a period of my life, when I love different magazines. The most of my money I've spending to buy magazines haha. But now when I use the internet I see that it's useless to read them. I noticed that some magazine's editors have strange thoughts about life. They says that everyone must to have the same life. Especially, I  don't understand the fact that magazines write that to have a sex with a stranger is okay. This could have bad consequences and each partner affects the health for all the life.
Internet has more information, and here is more easy to find information that you need.
Transperent dress. It's for a beach to wear with a swimwear. I think it haven't any point to wear. Maybe it's dress for a beach bar, but why this is transperent? It's the same thing if you wear only a swimwear.
Strange dress in any case haha.
Solariums. I don't understand humans that use a solarium to look more brown. It's so dangerous! Tan don't costs so much.
Also I know that the sun is dangerous too, so the best way to look more brown is the faux tanner. I want to try this soon. I just want to find a good one.

15 comments:

  1. I think those nikes are really cute!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got the point of the beach dress either. I don't think it looks good for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Not list is mine too.
    Hot list I entered a more books, linen pants, white linen shirt and silver sandals o! and beautiful soft and white or silver bag :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great list, yes, I need to read more books too

      Delete
  4. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I've nominated you for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award- http://ktmortimerblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
    Love your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you about the magazines! I just can't believe in all the money I spent buying some useless issues. And yes, your "hot list" is amazing! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    God bless you!
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent so much money because of them and they didn't get me anything useless.

      Delete
    2. I spent so much money because of them and they didn't get me anything useless.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...