Search

Blog Archive

Friday, February 6, 2015

Gold sweater






Sweater (new) HERE
Bag TIDEBUY
Necklace (new) HERE
Ring (new) HERE
Jeans HUGO BOSS

I wanted a metallic sweater a long time, after that time, when I've seen gold sweater on the blogger, I was in love it. This one from Oasap. And I really love this color, so bright. This sweater is so warm and a little bit weighty, it have only one fail - it makes body to look more fatter. So I'll try to wearing this with a belt next time.
I got this sweater in another parcel a few days ago, also I got ring and necklace, love how it looks together! 
By the way, I will writing on the blog, I didn't  and I'm not going to do (at least now) a rehab of my laptop, as probably it is problem with internet and not only I have it.



6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...