Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 5, 2015

First month of the year | INSTAGRAM

Hey guys! I thought that I will be more active on the blog today, but as you maybe know, my laptop doesn't work good, so it's hard to do. I'll just write on the blog on the start of yesterday, I want to did rehab for my computer, so maybe I can't write about two days. Maybe, I don't know. I just wanted to show at least the one parcel from the two ones that I got today. Photos are done, I'll have to edit them only.
Today I just wanted to show you my photos from January, some of them I didn't post on the blog, so it's reason why I do this post. Really love instagram, now it's easier to use it, than blog, while my computer is so slowly. Okay, I'll do with this something tomorrow, so everything will be okay soon!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fab month!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan las fotos. Son muy originales. Un beso guapa

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/detalles.html

    ReplyDelete