Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

RECENTLY | LIFESTYLE

I think it's time to make a lifestyle post, as I didn't do this about two weeks. I just wanted to write more posts about another interesting things. Now I still have some ideas for my future posts, so you will see this soon!
By the way, about life. Now all I do is just work for my goals. Ever anything going be okay, we just have to follow things that our hearts says and don't give up, even it's hard.
It feels like a bad period of my life in the past (at least, I hope), so recently, I'm getting results after all that time.
By the ways, the recent days I have two new hobbies - drawing and pilatess. I start to workout easy and have mood to do this, sport make me happy and be more proud of me, as it's real important to look better. I need changes before it will be warm March and April.
Also I really want to learn to draw. I've doing it not when I was a child, but since that time when I became a teenager I stop to do this and I already forget how I've doing it. Sometimes I become nervous a little bit when I can't to draw something, but I'm pretty sure that it's only a start is hard and soon it will be easier. I'm started to drawing sketches, I just was so inspired by Instagram where are many great sketches, so I decided to start drawing them too.







6 comments:

  1. You really look sweet and beautiful! I like your lipstick very much! And you are right - doing what we like is the "answer". We should do what we really like, and I am glad you are drawing! It feel so good! Hope you post some sketches here!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really look sweet and beautiful! I like your lipstick very much! And you are right - doing what we like is the "answer". We should do what we really like, and I am glad you are drawing! It feel so good! Hope you post some sketches here!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes, I post them, when I will do more.

      Delete
  3. Great post dear, enjoyed it

    X
    https://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...