Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 12, 2015

30 DAY ARM CHALLENGE


The winter is so warm this year as never before! In two weeks will be spring, I'm sure that soon will be warm weather and we all will be wearing t-shirts, tops and swimwears, so I think it time for workout before warm April.
I found a great workout on the fitness blog. I'm going to do this everyday a month from today. Okay, maybe I will do a rest day per a week. I'm really interested if something will change, when I will do this. Want to check out this!
I can't to uploud the arm workout video to the post, so check out the video HERE .
Who else is getting ready for spring?

5 comments:

  1. Hey there, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    xoxo
    http://mariahasblondefeelings.blogspot.ro/2015/02/award-again-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice and pretty blog :)
    Could you please follow mine? I will do the same :)
    xxx
    www.karo-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...