Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 26, 2015

25 WAYS TO FEEL BETTER



When I felt sad I decided to write this post, as hope it's help to somebody to feel better. So it's my 50 ways to feel better.
1. Go to walk. Fresh air always help me to feel better and also you can to find something interesting, when you will walk, so it's my favorite way to feel better.
2. Time to clean. Probably all people feel no good when everything is dirty and things are scattered around the room,
3. Speak pretty. Stop to speak too fast, loud or soft. I noticed when I'm no trying to speak good, then I feel bad and don't enjoy talking with people, so let's try to talk, as you wish to talk, people love it.
4. Eat something sweety. Everyone know that sweets (especially chocolate) make us to feel happy, right? 
5. Or eat fruits and vegetables. Bananas,oranges and blackberries are the best for it.
6. Eat meat less. It's really makes us to be angry.
7. Write your thoughts on the private diary.
8. Or on the blog (twitter, instagram...) if you want to share this with other people.
9. If now it's morning, then start it positive. If you start your morning good, then you day will be good too.
10. Draw what you feel. You can to draw everything what you want, and remember that your drawing don't have to be perfect, you do it for yourself.
11. Find a hobby. Singing, dancing or something more unusual.
12. Also you can to go to the courses that you want. Maybe you want learn more about make up or photography?
13. Let's sing karaoke your favorite songs. don't care about your neighbors (if it's not a night or morning).
14.Time for sport. Ruining, pilates, fitness or everything you want, it makes to feel you good and very good for your beauty and health.
15. Just turn on your favorite songs,
16. ... and dance. It's also good, like a workout.
17. Time to watch your favorite movies.
18. ... or watch all seasons of your favorite series.
19. Also you can to find new movies to watch. Better to find comedies,
20. Stop to think about your future too much. Just know that everything will be as you wank, just believe in it.
21. Better to do something that makes your life better. Do it everyday!!!
22. Buy something that you want so much. Life too short, so buy what you want.
23. Travels don't cost so much sometimes. Let's find places in your city, where you never been  cafes, parks, shops...
24. Go to the shopping. Maybe is it time for new dress or shoes?
25.  Use internet only  for something that you need. Stop to spend your time by googling that you don't need.

Have a good day!!! <3

13 comments:

  1. Awesome and helpful list! I agree with you :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely list! Even reading this makes me feel happy! Wonderful post, thanks for sharing!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like thе valuable іnformation yoս provide in your articles.
    I աill bookmark youг weblog and checfk ɑgain right
    heге frequently. I'm ѕlightly ѕure I'll Ьe informed a
    lot оf neԝ stuff prtoper rіght Һere! Good luck fօr tҺе next!


    My site ... trehyth retert

    ReplyDelete
  4. hobbies are always a good one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of things, very lovely and helpful so thank you for sharing <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post.
    Yes it nice to feel young over and over again.
    It's not about the numbers, but how you feel good about yourself.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I really enjoyed reading it ♥
    Kisses, Gilda Jolie

    gildajolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's one way to make me feel better, sleep. Hahaha well nice post dear, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I'll
    definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends.
    I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.


    Here is my site CarylonQLansberg

    ReplyDelete
  10. If some one needs to be updated with newest technologies after that
    he must be go to see this website and be up to date everyday.


    Take a look at my homepage FannieICarlstrom

    ReplyDelete