Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 8, 2015

White Christmas











Some people was confused on my twitter when I said yesterday that it's Christmas day, but yes, yesterday was Christmas and day before yesterday was Christmas eve in my country. It were great days! Fairy atmosphere was this year.
I  spent these days with the friend, it's so cold to walk, but so funny. In the evenings I was at my grandmother's home and I've eating sweets and watching Home Alone 1, 2, 3, Today I will watch Home Alone 4 and 5 on the TV set. Also I watched film ''Jingle All The Way'' and it's really awesome. One of the best Christmas movie that I've ever seen.
See you again today a little bit later!

6 comments:

  1. nice pics :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Merry Christmas to you doll! I didn't know that either so I was a bit confused at first, too :) These pictures are so lovely, I love Home Alone 1 & 2 and they're my favorite Christmas movies ever!!
    Happy New Year!!!!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!! i love watching home alone every december :))

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good chirstmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unas imagenes preciosas. Y la pelicula de solo en casa una de mis favoritas. Besos

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/grey-up-front.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw so beautiful Christmas mood! amazing stuff and pictures!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete