Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 4, 2015

To-do List | January



I think it's not late for to-do list for January. Earlier I felt too bad for writing something. January 1th was a great day, but the next ones... I'm still sick and don't feel better. Any way, I hope that soon I will feel good and can to do some goals for this months. It's really good idea to write your plans on the blog, then you forgot nothing and have motivation to do something.
1. The main thing is that I have to leave one's bed and feel heathy. Now I feel very weakly. I have to swallow pills, more sleep and eat healthy, as I have many holidays this months - St. evening (Christmas eve), Christmas, Old New year and birthday of niece(omg, she will be already 4), so I will eat unhealthy meals.
2. To buy presents for Christmas and other holidays.
3. To have a fun with my relatives on the holidays.
4. To workout at least 5 days of the week (after those days when I'm sick).
5. Don't be depressive. You khow when you are sick, everyting looks wrong and not like you want, so I have a bad mood last time.
6. To blog everyday. I have inspiration, motivation, ideas for this, but I haven't strength right now. 
7. To go to a dentist. I have to treat some of my teeth. I have again problem with one of my teeath that I treated only about three weeks ago. And I have to pull out second tooth. I've never did this before.
8. And continue to do, what I'm doing and committed to my goals.

7 comments:

  1. Nice pics ! :)
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/
    Love from Poland,
    Oliwia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate dentist visits, I had to pull a tooth last year. Was not a fun experience, I felt no pain but a loss of pride. I got a bridge to replace it, but I'm certainly going to work to prevent future loss of teeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that it's not painful, but I'm still afraid of this.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful ideas! Healthy lifestyle for me too!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...