Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Snowy LA






OMG It's so snowy outside, but not cold. It's alredy even warm, last time we had very cold weather, but now it's perfect for winter. I love when winter is like this. I'm not fan of this season, but I've enjoyed my last walk with my friend.
As I said before it was warm so I took some photos of my outfit of the day. I even didn't think what to wear, it was one of those days when I don't care about this, I just wanted to walk. Also I wanted to show my new sweatshirt from HERE (link). Love style of sweatshirts like it's looks sporty. Also there is inscription ''Have fun in LA''. Hope one day I'll visit  this city. This city is number one from cities that I want to visit.

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...