Search

Blog Archive

Monday, January 26, 2015

Snowy Days Again


My new skeleton print sweater from Here.

My first cactus, this kind of them are so long and interesting, when they are big, so I can't wait for the time when it will grow up.

It's second white day in my city, but weather is pretty warm, so snow is melting so fast. So I took some photos outside, while snow still is here. This winter is the most warm winter that I remember, but maybe it will be cold soon, but I hope that it will be warm. I love this winter.

7 comments:

  1. It's been a rather warm January over here in South Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawh such a cute! Love your jacket too btw

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't think that snow is cool. I don't see in this something good. Cool that its already melted.

      Delete
  4. That jacket is awesome! I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on my blog! Check out the post here: http://norahcoughlinxx.blogspot.com/2015/01/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    xo, Norah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a cactus in my room TBH but I want to have my own place first before I'd focus on stuff I want to buy for my own room. I've never seen snow IRL because I live in a tropical country and I've never visited another country before. :( I hope I'll be able to see snow soon though especially when I finally have the budget to travel on my own!

    ReplyDelete