Search

Blog Archive

Friday, January 2, 2015

Panda

Heeey! How are your first two days of the new year? Hope you all are okay. I already feel that it's the new year, things are changing. I'm so happy that the had and not good year for me end. I'll try to make this year better. I felt so great yesterday, it was great day with my family, but today I don't feel so good after all that food that I have eating the last two days. I have to feel good tomorrow, as I'm going to my cousin. I didn't see her a few months after the day of our city. I've never been at her new house, so she wants that I visit her, so It's must to be fun day with my cousin's kids.
Hope tomorrow weather will be good. The new year started with good warm weather and I like it, as recently it was too cold outside.

My new hat-mittens from HERE.
My new scarf from HERE.
Sweater from George.



Look at this beautiful red sky yesterday in the evening. I've seen this first time.

11 comments:

  1. you look so cute in this outfit....lots of love

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! I wish you happy New year!!

    Yo have giveaway on my blog, check it out! http://fashionistabih.blogspot.com/2014/12/happy-new-year-giveaway.html

    http://fashionistabih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute!!!


    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that hat, I love it!!! xoox
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous !:)

    hopessprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute to handle ! Love it

    www.yolantarosetta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete