Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Eve Look




Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!! Happy New year! I can't belive that it's already new year and I'm so exited. New year, new adventures, new people, many new things. I don't know why, but I have great feeling about this year, I think it's will be nice.
Yesterday was New year eve with my family. Only I, my parents, also my grandmother and sister with her family visited us. My niece is here yet.
In any case, I want to wish Happy New year, to be healthy, it is the most important thing, so I wish you this, everything is nothing without health.
I want to wish you to make all goals come true. Believe and work. Dreams come true.
I want to wish never to be alone, always have people that love you.
I also made a wish at the midnight yeasterday, it's the best time of the year to make this. My last wishes that I made New year eve night came true. 
Happy first day of this new year! 

9 comments:

  1. looks really pretty
    love your sweater


    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous & happy new year to you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you too!

    http://bluecoastofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I wish you all the best in the new year! Have a nice day!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year x

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful
    Happy new year

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look so cute in this outfit ! love it :) btw super adorable nail art !

    ReplyDelete