Thursday, January 15, 2015
My wish list for January and February
It's January 15th, the half of this winter, so it's time to buy something that you wanted to buy this winter and prepare to the spring. I already ordered some sweaters for spring,
1. I wait for better weather to go to order a sofa for my room, my old one looks not good good already, so I want this so much!
2. Skeleton-sweater. Always wanted to have skeleton sweater or top, looks so fun and unusual and this sweater pretty warm.
3. Scarf with pugs print. It's the cutest thing that I've ever seen. It will be great to wear this in spring.
4. Golden sweater. I always wanted to have gold or silver sweater like this one. Love it!
5. Rings. Now it's cold to wear rings, but I have to be ready for spring, I want many interesting rings to wear them together!
6. These long earrings looks amazing!
7. Haters gonna hate sweater. Looks great, love this idea of the sweater!
8. Socks with ice-creams. So bright and I'm sure that to wear them is good way to have good mood.
9. Black/white bag. I really need bag that will be looks nice with everything, my mint bag that usually wear, don't look sometimes good with some clothes.
10. Faux pearl necklace. Looks so cute.
11. Faux leather sweatshirt with diamond. Looks so cool!
12. And... sushi. Also I want many fruits, already miss them, as it's hard to find good fruits in winter. Why food can't be on the wish list, if you really want this haha?