Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My parcel from TideBuy (Review)

Hey guys!!! Yesterday was really busy, as I was with my friend that going  to go study for a few next months in another city. So yesterday I was with her all day. After that, in the evening I had a headache, even this morning I had a pain in my head.
I want to show you some items that I got from TideBuy (LINK). I really was sad when I've seen that in this parcel no the headphones that I ordered. But later I received the message, someone from the online shop texted that it's sold out and I can to order something another. So it's nice!
First thing that I got it's jacket. I received really another jacket. Look what I ordered HERE. It had to be more warm jacket with another ears. 

One of these ears is smaller than second one and they have different forms. Also these ears made by light material (as whole jacket), so they lie on the hood, so, of course, later I just cut them and now it's simple light jacket.


Leggings that I got is so nice. Great soft material. Also here is faux black leather on the sides and I love it!
You can check out them HERE.

And the last thing is this cuuute bracelet. It's so lovely. I really love how it looks, especially with white clothes. And it's very chip!
Check out this bracelet HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Ohh that's so typical that the ears on your vest don't look a like those from the site.Really like that cute little bracelet xx

    Love Imke
    https://colourfulmornings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not first time, but these two really look awful.

      Delete
  2. That jacket is too cute! I love the little ears :)

    XoXo Shea L. -----------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so.
      I love it too, but when it's looks like this itsn't good)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, love this sweatshirt, but I got it a few months ago from Oasap.com .

      Delete
  4. Lovely picks!

    Enter my giveaway to win a free portrait sketch Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...