Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Daily Goals for 2015

I've going to write this yesterday, but yeasterday was Christmas eve, so I haven't time for blog and even for internet, it's was great day, only bad thing that I'm still feel sick.
Today is Christmas, so I'm going to take much Christmas photos for blog. I hate one thing about winter so much - the darknest coming so fast. And it's hard to take photos outside.
Okay, today I want to show you my easy goals for everyday. It's really time to make your life better.

1. Fitness, at least, 5 days for a week.



2. More water and other healthy drinks.


3. To eat different fruits everyday.


4. More outdoor walks.



5. To spend  time with my relatives and friends more.



6. To take photos for the blog more.



7. To take photos of beautiful nature and places (or other pretty things) more.


8. To think positively.
9. To do things that I want more.
10. To make my blog better.


(All photos are mine) 

6 comments:

  1. nice post :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals for the coming year, I especially love number 8 to think positive! :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had yellow cherries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan las fotos. Nunca habia visto cerezas amarillas :) un beso

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/yeti.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great goals!! All the best following them ... !! And wait do you get Yellow Cherries at all?? never heard of them!

    xoxo Chaicy - New Post up - Style.. A Pastiche!

    SAP on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post :)
    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete