Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Just do it.

I'm already so sleepy, but I want to write a post, as tomorrow I will haven't chance to write here. But it's only for one day, I have to make rehab of my laptop.
This day was so fast, as the last few days, maybe it's because I still wake up late after winter holidays and it's become dark soon outside, but tomorrow I'll try to wake up in the morning. I want to do so many things tommorow, even more than today. I hope that day will be not so fast and I'll feel good, as I feel like I'm start to be sick. My health isn't good the last 1,5 years. But maybe I feel because of that all I ate today is one banana and tangerine, I really didn't want to eat today. So strange.
By the way, I never buy magazines, I think they are useless and not interesting and on the internet is all information, but today I decided to buy one. I love to read Cosmopolitan online sometimes.
When I was younger I bought so many magazines, so If I didn't spend money for them, then I'll buy my own home haha. I realy was so big fan of magazines before I started to use the internet.



Also I understood that can't live without headphones, so I bought ones from Nike, love design and their good quality. They motivate to exercise.

I'm already tired of my ombre, so I make my hair pink a little bit. I mean that I made light pink hair, where I had blonde hair before. I'll try to make it more pink, as it's looks so light, I want to have more bright effect.

See you soon!!!! <3

5 comments:

  1. that headphones is amazing!

    http://patera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos. They are really bright and colourful :)

    Sarah - http://sarahanne14.blogspot.com/2015/01/review-body-shop-special-edition-glazed.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need some new headphones as well :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...