Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Inspirational sunday

How much time I didn't do inspirational sunday, I think about 1,5 months. It's time to do this haha. The last days I was not inspired to write on the blog, I was and I'm still busy because of my goal and I feel like I'm so inspired to do this all. Some great people gave me so big motivation, so everything I do now is catching my goals. Now everything is changing so fast, because I act fast. I realized that the time when I get what I want depends only on me, so why I'm still waiting for ''perfect'' monday, week, month for this? I just started to act more quickly, to do all I can, while I have time and feel so inspired. I need to change so much things this year and I need to do this alone. The first steps have been taken, but it's time when I have continue to work. Later will be easier, start always is hard.
By the way, I feel inspired for blog today, so I want to write a blogpost later, in the evening and tomorrow will be a great day - the b-day of my niece Eva. She will turns 4. OMG she is so big already, I feel like I'm old haha. I'll take my camera tomorrow, in any case, and I'll show the photos on the blog.

9 comments:

  1. very good inspirational quote! thanks for visiting my blog :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this quote is really nice and it made me think about everything. Don't forget to take photos of Eva and her birthday party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog
    Please follow me first and let me know if you followed me.
    I will follow you back after it.

    http://czillen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspirational, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete