Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 29, 2015

First favourites this year




Hey guys! My laptop works so bad now, so I just will try to write this post and will dress to go computer shop to make rehab to my laptop. I don't know it's good idea to do this on Fridays, as maybe I'll haven't my laptop to Monday.
I wanted to share with you my favourites, things that I like in January. So let's get it started!
1. Favourite purchases (clothes).
All my favs are on this photo below - bag and panda hat-gloves.
Black'n'white bag is just must-have for everyone. I absolutely love it's desigh. It looks good with different outfit and styles. In the shop was huge sale for this bag, I think -80% , so how could I not buy this awesome bag? Quality is great too. And here are two different ways to wear it.
Next one is hat-gloves. It was great to wore this, when weather was so frosty, as it's so waaaaarm, and cute, of course. 

2. Favourite movie.
This month I didn't watch much movies, only Christmas movies on the start of the month, as in Ukraine Christmas on 7th January.
So my favourite is ALEXANDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY. Americas easy comedy, really sooo fun! I laughed so much!!! You have to watch this, if you have a bad mood or just want to watch a good comedy. Also it's another film that says to be careful with your wishes and one day can change everything.

3. Favourite book.
"Alice in Wonderland''. It's really great book! Maybe now it's my fairytale, sorry, Cinderella. I love the style of writing, it's awesome. There is so much great and interesting quotes. My favourite ones I post on my twitter and instagram.

4. Favourite app.
Giddylizer. It's great app to add emojies to your photos. Looks so fun. It's great idea to add the, when you think that photo look boring. 
My photo of the snowy streets:

5. Favourite series.Sabrina, the Teenage witch is my love of this month. I didn't like this show so much a few years ago, but now I really love it! So good series!
It's all, guys, as my laptop is alredy dead and It's so hard to write right now. See you when my laptop will works good! Bye!
What's your favourites of the first month of the year?



13 comments:

  1. like your picks very original!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Sabrina when it was new, great show

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your panda hat so much! It looks so cute! The black & white bag also looks fab!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam, probably I watched this show more than 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxanne, I love it too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the bag from? It's lovely! xx

    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love your panda hat!!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on writing, great job!

    Have a look at my web site - WilheminaEValvo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for
    your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


    my web-site :: IssacXTipold

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings I am so happy I found your website, I really found
    you by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb b.


    my site; LoretteKNikolas

    ReplyDelete