Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Last Christmas Movies that I Watched

It's almost New year eve, I love to watch Christmas / New year movies, when it's almost New year or Christmas, as Christmas in my country will January 6th.
Yesterday my friend visited me before she is going to go to another city for a few next months, as she is study there, so we watched some Christmas movies together and some of  them I watched a few days ago alone.
All these films I've seen first time, so maybe some of them you hadn't seen too. It's not bad idea to watch good film before New year. It helps to have New year mood.


First one is The Family Stone. It's story about first meeting of Meredith and her boyfriend's family. She was really scared before the meeting. 
Turns that their meeting really was not good and strange family of her almost husband don't like Meredith. 
It's unpredictable and interesting film with great actors, I love Luke Wilson, Rachel McAdams ans Sara Jessica Perker, but if you want to watch something about Christmas time, then this is not that type of movies. 
Actors: 9/10 (I just don't like how Diane Keaton played her role)
Plot: 8/10
Atmosphere: 8/10


Deck the Hall. 
This film is really pertfect, so funny (my favourite moment when a boy have seen Santa), Every must to watch this at least every Christmas haha.
It's about men that wanted that her house was the best decorated for Christmas, but him neigbout hates this. 
Also actos are great in this Christmas movie.
Actors: 10/10
Plot: 9/10
Atmosphere: 10/10

A Nanny for Christmas.
 It's strange that I haven't heard about this film, but it's really great!
It's about story how one women lost her good job and even hadn't money to pay for a flat, so she became a nanny for kids from rich family.
Actors: 9/10
Plot: 10/10
Atmosphere: 8/10


Grinch.
In my country is not popular story about Grinch, so I've this first time a few days ago.
It's story about Grinh who doesn't like  Christmas and he tried to stole it. And I really love the end of this film.
By the way, I didn't knew that here is Jim Carrey before I watched this. It's not hard to recognize him moves. But Grinch as you can see doesn't look how Jim Carrey. I'm interested how filmed this movie. Jim Carrey is fantastic.
Actors: 10/10
Plot: 10/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

The Family Holiday.
Start of this film is so boring, first 20 minutes about nothing. But next film become better and better. Nice play of actors and pretty interesting plot. But it could to be better if not boring start.
Actors: 9/10
Plot: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10


13 comments:

  1. Great post:)
    I was searching for Christmas movies, two films from the list I want to watch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic website you have here but I was
    curious if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I'd really like to be a part of online community where
    I can get suggestions from other experienced people that share
    the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... MellissaYAverbeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article.

    My web site :: AmeliaYCallaro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is
    required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog
    like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm
    not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Appreciate it

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... DeannCLaverette

    ReplyDelete
  5. If some one desires to be updated with hottest
    technologies afterward he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date all the time.



    Feel free to visit my webpage; TabathaQBahadue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, for all time i used to check weblog posts here
    early in the morning, since i like to find out more and more.


    Also visit my homepage ... MaryjaneMBebout

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece of writing will assist the internet people for setting up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.



    my webpage; EmileTVictorian

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter
    to be actually something that I think I might by no means understand.
    It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me.
    I'm taking a look forward to your next submit, I'll
    try to get the hold of it!

    Here is my page match.com free trial

    ReplyDelete
  9. What i do not understood is in truth how you are no longer
    really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be right now.
    You're very intelligent. You understand thus considerably
    when it comes to this matter, produced me individually believe it from numerous varied
    angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated unless it is something to do with Girl gaga!
    Your personal stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!



    Here is my weblog ... match.com free trial

    ReplyDelete
  10. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a
    little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him...
    lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this
    issue here on your internet site.

    my weblog - TraceeQSaice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this
    site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal.

    I must say you've done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Firefox.
    Excellent Blog!

    Take a look at my page :: AlidaGIstorico

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided
    to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb blog!


    my site ... EmmalineAPetsche

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...