Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sony DT 18-55 mm f3.5-5 VS Sony SAL DT 50mm F1.8

Hi! As I said before I've got yesterday my new lens for my camera - Sony SAL-50F18 SAM DT 50mm F1.8 .  And I was wondered, cause this lense works great. I did only a few photos, but can to say that between my old and new lens is very big difference.
Earlier my old lens took nice photos, but with time it become worse and worse and last month it almost doesn't work. But the old lens still nice for nature and tiny things. Some photos (all of them was taken in 2012) that my old lens took, when it worked better:
Now I want to show you the difference. I think it will be helpful for people who going to buy this lens.
I always use photoeditors to do photos better before to add to the blog, but now I want to show photos without this. I even think that new one doesn't need any photoeditors. As you can see that my old one almost doesn't work without light flesh, so I use it for some photos.




9 comments:

  1. Whoa..huge difference!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!

    xxx
    http://www.myrunwayfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, your new camera makes gorgeous pictures. You can really spot the difference

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those before and after shots are something else! Great camera! :D

    A&K at SBW-D.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from
    Houston Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!


    my webpage; JamelVBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  6. magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don't realize this.

    You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!


    Have a look at my web page ... MarlanaICurll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Also visit my blog; ChristiaWBowditch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this post fully regarding the resemblance of
    latest and previous technologies, it's amazing article.


    my web page: MishaWMcclearen

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post truly made
    my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!



    Review my site CherlyOYach

    ReplyDelete