Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ready for New Year Eve

Wow! Tommorow will be the last day of this year. I'm waiting for this so much. It's one of the my favourite day of the year. I'm ready for this day, althought I don't know what I will do. Maybe I will home or go to my sister or grandmother. In any case, I cant wait to give presents to everyone. Below photos what I bought. I chose for my sister the dress and toys with sweets for my niece. Hope they will like this.
Also I hope that I will see the main Christmas tree of the city tomorrow, as I haven't seen it this year.
I did today many things and I'm so tired to write something, I hope that I'll write a post on the blog before the new year.
Have the greatest happy New year eve ever!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good New Years Eve tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. I hope it brings you peace, health and happiness

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Hope 2015 is a wonderful year for you :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete