Search

Blog Archive

Monday, December 29, 2014

Instagram TAG


1. What is your Instagram name?
My name there is @anna_alina08 .
2. When did you get your Instagram?

I had instagram in 2012, but I deleted this. I did another account this spring.
3. What was the first picture you posted on Instagram?

This one:
4. How often do you post pictures?

Usually everyday or a few photos for a day. Some photos in a week I had in any case.
5. What is your worst photo on Instagram?

If I had a photo that I don't like, I'll delete this, so I haven't any photos that I don't like.
6. What picture do you have the most likes on?

Almost all my photos have same number of likes, but this one is the most liked.
7. Why did you get an Instagram?

I just in love with instagram. It gives me big inspiration and I love that thing that I can to seenew photos of my favourite celebrities or people that I know.
8. What type of accounts do you follow?
Usually it's my favourite bloggers, singers, actors and people that I know.
9. Is your Instagram private or public?

It's public. 
10. What are your favorite pictures that you have posted?

I don't know. Okay, let it be some photos taken by my phone, not my camera.
11. What is your most recent post?
This one. I think I posted this about two hours ago.
12. How many followers you have? 
Right now it's about 6350. And I'm so glad that so many people like to watch my photos.

8 comments:

  1. Your instagram photos are so lovely :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    this is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    "Directory Blogspot" is 15 million visitors! .193 Country. 18000 Websites
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Bonne Année ! Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo! Buon Anno! Feliz Ano Novo! Glückliches Neues Jahr!
    for you and your entire family.
    A small gift for you
    **********************
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/12/25//14122507483612502812823262.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved reading your blog, its amazing :)
    I was wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    http://cresantiseema.blogspot.sg/
    tks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Instagram, it's such a good way to store memories! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you!
    By the instagram best way to get followers (), how could we keep in touch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very pleased to uncover this great site.
    I want to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!!
    I definitely appreciated every little bit
    of it and I have you saved to fav easy way to gain instagram followers look at new things on your site.

    ReplyDelete