Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blogmas 9: What inspires me now

I wanted to start writing this in the morning, but here in my country we have problem with the light now, as big power plant exploded, so we haven't light here 1,5-3 hours per day.
By the way, today I want to share with things that inspires me. Tell about things that inspires you too.
Health food
I really love health food now. I'm missing fruits and vegeatables that I eat in summer. It's so cool to live in a hot country, where you can eat this everyday, I'm big fruit lover. 
Last year I had big problem with my heath because of food. I just didn't know that I have allergies to some products, that I ate. Now I feel great a month. Only bad thing is that I understood this only now.
Also last time I almost don't buy and eat sweets, it's because I just don't want to eat this, I even loose weitht a little bit. But soon holidays and many delicious dishes, so it's good that I loose weight.

Athletic bodies
Nothing inspires me better that this. To have body like this is better than eat chocolate every hour, right?
We all have our own stature, we all are different, but for me perfect body is something like on these photos or even more fat a little bit fat.
I don't like too skinny body as many young girls want to have, it looks unhealthy. I love athletic body, it's one of my goals for next year.

Sport
This year was not good for spor, as I said that I was sick almost all time and felt bad for sport. But I'm back to my favourite fitness and do this everyday, I really love it how I feel after this and my stature becoming better. But the best thing is that this is on of the best way how to cheer up.
People who love to do it are my best inspiration.

Sky
I think sky is the most beautiful thing in the world. I'm bored that in winter sky almost always are grey, but  in the night we still have starry sky and I can to look at this forever. Can't wait for this beauty, when will be warmer outside.

Pretty winter clothes
It's easier to have good outfit in summer, than in winter. So I always love to see at beatiful winter outfits and find great ideas. 
I'll try to take photos of my winter outfit tomorrow, if ice will melted, as I have too much ice around my house, but it's not cold, so maybe weather will be better tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I think if you fuel your body with the right foods then you automatically feel better mentally and physically! It is not bad that you are just now learning this, it's better late than never!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely selection of photos! I'm so sorry to hear about the powerplant in your neighborhood--that must be so frustrating. I hope everything is back to normal soon!


    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöner und inspirierender Post!<3 Dein Blog ist auch toll! Ich folge dir übrigens via Bloglovin, um keine Posts mehr zu verpassen!

    Alles Liebe
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sky photos are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...