Search

Blog Archive

Monday, December 15, 2014

Blogmas #7: I'M BACK, BIRTHDAY AND NEW PARCEL

Heeey! I'm here again. Someone miss me? No? Ok. I didn't write on the blog, as my laptop didn't work, but now everything is alright. So I'll try to write here often.
Today is birthday of my dad. He is 49. So I'm so tired... I don't know why, but I really want to sleep so much. I always become tired because of birthday parties.
If to be honest I'm so tired to write something, I just wanted to say I'm here already and to show some photos from the last days. I'll write more tomorrow!




6 comments:

  1. Фотографии такие уютные)) Ботинки с мишками прелесть))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love those boots with the bears? How cute!! Thanks for commenting my blog :)

    www.heatheryofeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, those boots! Where did you find them? :))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...