Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blogmas #18: Christmas Eve Look

Today as every year was at my grandmother's home and celebrate Chgristmas eve. Usually I celebrate with my family Christmas eve January 6th, but my grandmother celebrate it today and invite to visit her. 
I love days like this one. Can't wait for New year eve. I will be my first time after a few years when I'll be only with my family without my friend, as she study at the collage in the capital. I hope it will not be boring without her. Last New year eve was awesome.

Sweater GEORGE (From vintage shop)
Pants (LINK)
Boots (LINK)
Bag (LINK)
CAP (LINK)
Earrings are jewelry-suprise from here (LINK)



5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!
    looks really comfi.
    Your shoes are cute!!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit!) http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! Greetz Edwin!! Merry christmas www.foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete