Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blogmas #17: BACK TO WORKOUT

You know how it's hard to come back to workout after illness, feel so lazy. Any case, I had to start one day. I feel bad a few day ago and I've becoming to feel better and better, but only now it's everything is okay.
I love fitness, if I don't do it I feel sad and... fat haha. At least, when I do it I know that calories burns. And I feel happy after that, it's the best thing about this. I don't know how it works.
So I'm glad that I started, so I'll to train everyday. Or every night I mean. I love it before I'm going to bad, it makes me to want sleeping.
I don't eat in the evening, as it's not good for health, beauty and I feel so bad if ate something in the evening or night. I remeber how I can't stop eating in the night and I said that it will be cool if I couldn't eat late, on the next night when I ate something I felt sooo bad and I still can't eat late. Strange. It happens a few years ago and I still think that it because I made a wish when.
So as someone said - be careful with your desires, they can come true.
But fruits are light, so it's okay. On my plate pomegranate, persimmon and tangerine.


5 comments:

  1. It can be super hard to going back to working out after taking a break! But it is always worth it :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great post, I love your outfit, especially the shoes. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...