Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blogmas #16: EASY CHRISTMAS NAIL ART IDEA

I remember that when I was a little girl, I loved to make different patterns on the nails and patterns was not bad, my friends always asked me how I can do it. And now I don't know what happend with me, but it's so hard for me to make patterns on my nails. But today I wanted to make something for Christmas, it's early a little bit (my Christmas will be 6/7 January), any way, I'm training to do good nail art to Christmas.
Today I made the easiest nail art for Christmas ever. It's Santa's hat. Really very easy. But I need to start from something easy. Green, red, white and blue are the best colors for Christmas. At least, I associate these colors with Christmas.
I'll try to make something for New year too. Have a great Christmas, if you celebrate it tomorrow!

5 comments: