Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blogmas #15: Waiting

Hey bloggers! Just quick post before I will going to sleep. I thought that I will have more time today, but today was strange day a little bit, but I hope that I will have more time for blog tomorrow. I have some ideas for new posts.
My niece just visited me and plays with me and my hamster, she was two days here, so my hamster can't stop sleeping, as he is so tired haha. Eva just loves him so much. 
Also today was so strange weather. I thought that winter came back, but it was only for a few hours and snow melted before evening and now in the night it's warmer than was earlier, strange, any ways.
I know that already tommorow (as it's more than 00:00) will be Christmas for the most of you. It's so cool, my Christmas will be only 6/7 January. I can't wait for Christmas and New year... and just for this new year. I just know that it will be better year. I can't believe that it is the last week of this year.

3 comments:

  1. Awe, she is so sweet :D
    That happens here a lot where we live as well, one min it is cold and snowy and then the sun is shining and warm, it is a little strange we agree haha :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does look like she adores your hamster

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...