Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blogmas #14: Remote control for camera

Yesterday I got one great thing - remote control for camera. It's really hard to take photos of myself with my new lens. So I bought this very useful thing. I saw that many bloggers have this.
I ordered this on the ukranian site, so if you live in Ukraine, you can order there too. Link on the photo.
I'm glad that it makes perfect sharpness automatically. You know how it's hard to make good sharpness, when you take photos with timer and nobody around. I love that you can take a photo when you want, not when the timer ends.
Now it will be easier to take photos for the blog!

7 comments:

  1. This product sounds like a must have for every blogger!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great!
    As Bisma Rauf already commented, A Blogger must have! or for selfie addicts I guess..
    Love your post!

    http://curvybird.blogspot.nl/2014/12/warm-cozy-my-scarf-collection.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really practical if you are a blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like the greatest thing! So want one haha :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete