Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blogmas #10: New Christmas parcel

Usually we haven't light in the middle of day, but today we hadn't it in the morning. 
Now it's days when I sit home, as we have much the ice. The ice almost melted everywhere, but around my house as I said it's impossible to walk. 
In any case I want to go in the village soon. Winter in village have special atmosphere, in the city everything is grey and boring.
By the way, yesterday I got two enormous parcels from my aunt with Christmas presents. They was so weighty, so it was very hard for me to bring them home, as when was many presents, for me - black pants and many chocolates, sweets and fruits,
I think I'll write today again. I have what to show! ;)

This post written a few hours ago, I only have to click ''publish'' button and light have switch off. Last two days we haven't light 4 hours per day (2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening). Maybe I have to sleep all day and do everything that I need in the night, haha, as in the night everything is ok.
Oh I hope that our power station will work good again soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...