Search

Blog Archive

Monday, December 1, 2014

Blogmas #1: PINK HAIR

I know that many blogger are going to do Blogmas series on their blogs, so I want this too. I will try to post about my days in December everyday. I just want to make my December better . Blogging always helps me to make my goals come true. 
I had great plans for tomorrow, but unfortunetaly that it happens a little bit later.  But it will not be boring  tomorrow, as I'm going to go to a dentist, I have to treat two my teeth. Theyn't hurt if don't touch them. In any case, I can't even to eat, so I have to go there tomorrow. I'm so afraid of this.
By the way, today I've tried to use my new hair extension from here. I've already ordered blue one too, but I will get this later. 
This one looks so nice, it's great idea to have color hair, when you want  and don't spoil your own hair.


10 comments:

  1. lovely hair ! sadly i'm not this brave :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really oroginal and sweet! I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pink hair!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Немного странно выглядит,как-то ненатурально (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Розовый цвет не может выглядеть натурально.

      Delete
    2. В том смысле, что смотрится отдельно о волос)
      Не так,если бы ты покрасила свои :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome strand of pink hair! I always thought highlights make dramatic effects in anyone's hair. Anyway, you did a great job on yours. Your hairstyle is something every girl would want to achieve. Thanks for sharing that, Anna! Stay beautiful!

    Nathaniel Holt @ Detail Woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Blogmas before reading your blog, but what a great idea! A great way to express yourself and show the masses some cute fashion ideas! I totally love the pink streak. It adds some personal flair without going full on rebel without a fashion sense! I can't wait to see what the blue looks like as well.

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete