Search

Blog Archive

Monday, November 24, 2014

Tidestore Cyber Monday Sales

Soon will be on of the best shopping time in the year - Cyber Monday. If you didn't know, as me Cyber Monday start on mondays after Thanksgiving day. It will starts November 30th and lasts to December 4th. At least on online shop Tidestore. where I found many great clothes with amazing prices. Some items with sales up to 90% off. Seems so good, right? 
I have to buy something here. More Cyber Monday Clothes you can find here (link). But it's some of my favourites. Jacket with ears looks so cuuute.
1/2/3/4
 1/2/3/4


7 comments:

  1. Love that dress-style coat :O and all the cool leggings x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those heels!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :)
    Yes sure, let's follow each other on bloglovin :)
    I really like your blog. I just added you on bloglovin and also g+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Your blog looks great! :) Could not approve your message at my blog. Somehow it ended up in my spambox. Sorry for that, but thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete