Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Some random facts about me

I didn't post facts about long time, so I think it's time to get to know me better. I love to remember facts and write this. Hope it will be interesting for you.
1. As today I made Christmas design, I remembered that one time on Christmas maybe about three years ago I walked in the evening and I've heard "Ho-Ho-Ho" from the sky. So strange. I've googled about that and turns some people heard on Christmas this sound too. Wonders!
2. When I was a child, I could not say the letter "R", so my parents bought specially pets and gave them a name that starts with the letter "R"
3. All my life I studied at home, but I've going a few years to the school on English lessens, as we didn't found a teacher that can to go home and I liked English so much.

  • 4. By the way, about school. When I went to my school the first time, I was only who was dressed in all pink, dress, shoes, jewelry... all was pink. Other a few thousands pupils was in black'n'white only. My parents didn't know that I must to wear only these colors for that day.
5. I had a dog in 2008, he lived one week in my flat. It was awful, nobody slept that week. Dog slept all day and woke up only in the night and cried, as then he was so small. Now he lives in the village, my parent bought him only for that.
6. Long time of my childhood I wanted to be makeup artist, maybe even about five years. But once I walked with one girl and talk each other about our future professions and said her that want to makeup artist, then she answered: "Great, as I will be superstar - famous singer and you will be my personal makeup artist  and I'll pay to you big money!". After that I don't want to be makeup artist, I didn't wanted that my friend will pay me, I wanted to be superstar too, lol.
 Photo of me one year ago.


5 comments:

  1. nice post ahah :) I just published a new post on my blog, would you take a look?
    I really appreciate your opinion!

    ❁ Fall favourites - Lifestyle, Food, Clothes, Makeup! ❁

    My blog: J'aime les feuilles rouges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really like to get to know the blogger

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to study at home! I think a lot of little kid's have trouble with the letter 'R' :)
    Loved the post :)
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We once took my dog on vacation with us. She cried in the yard of my brother's house for hours. She loves being indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень хороший пост! Всегда интересно узнавать что-то новое о человеке) Кстати, у меня так было с журналистикой. Кто-то мне сказал, что я буду брать интервью у звезд, и мне стало до жути обидно.

    Com amor,Danny
    http://alvarezz5.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete