Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Roses and pearls

Good evening! I'm already free and can to write here. I just was busy because my niece visited me. I was with her every minute last two days. It was really fun, as always. Now I feel like it's so boring and empty without her.
And right now, when it's almost 20:00 I'm eating super sweet cake with my dad. It's not good, but I didn't eat sweet food for a long time (at least, for me it's a really long time). I wanted something sweet for a few days!
Also, remember that today I've shown some clothes from the parcel that I got from Oasap. It's another one - cute white earrings. I just ordered this, as one dollar surprise and got these earrings. Very good, as for one dollar.



8 comments:

  1. Хорошенькое украшение, очень нежное)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great earrings!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very pretty and detailed earrings! ^_^
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. In just $1..that's amazing!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they are really pretty! ♥
    artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so cute. i love them.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete