Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Inspirational Sunday

I don't understand, why almost all people go the way, that don't want to go, just because of ''everyone'' go this way. We are people and we live only once, we can do everything that we want. We're just afraid of what people thinks about us, afraid to risk, afraid to make our dreams come true, cause it to hard and nothing to do  and be like ''the rest of them'' is more easier. 
But If you really want something, you have to work for it and never give up, not only wait. Nobody make your dreams come true, only you know what you really want.
In my life were the moments when it seems like I'm so far from my goals, but I don't gave up a few months without good results and did what I wanted and now I have motivation to keep doing it.
I've even heard that a father to saved him daughter from death, even all doctors arounds said that she is already died. He did piece-breathings, cardiac massages and strongly shook her and after 20 minutes of that he saved her. 
If to be honest it's really looks like the story of my childhood, when doctors said to my parents that I'll die.
So, all  I wanted to say is do what you want, not what people says to do.

12 comments:

  1. Great quote !


    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses ,

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. life is so much better when you dont care what other people will think :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite inspirational indeed.


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww very inspiring post <3

    Anyway, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quote!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweetie, I am inviting you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely winter coat!
    I hope you join and if you do, good luck!! <3
    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful words doll!! Great inspiration!!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I think the same.
    Oasap giveaway on my blog! I invite you to take part :) http://marysiaofficialblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/konkurs-z-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool sweetheart
    i stay
    see u soon and keep in touch
    xoxo
    KS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I come on your website by google search. I think I got the best website by search engine. I what to know that how you do so much nice work on this blog please share some blogging secret for me so I can do better blogging for my blog http://guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete