Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Inspirational Sunday

I just inspired by other bloggers and want something new on my blog. I saw posts like theze and I really like it. I want to talking about different things one time for a week. Every sundays that I will have inspiration.
Today I want to talk about things that we do for a better tomorrow. I just don't know how some people can do nothing all day. Okay I can do this too, but after day like that I will feel awful. When I'm busy because of not important things and don't have for more important things I feel that I'm useless. 
For me good day is when I did much good things. Even if I had interesting day, but didn't things that wanted I will be upset. So it's often happens that I doing that at nights. In other case, it's will be hard to sleep for me.
If you go with small steps, but don't stop going, make sure you reach your goal. It's really works! If to do little steps everyday, you can do all that you want, but  need to wait.
Good night guys and please do something today, that makes your tommorow better!♥

7 comments:

  1. I do agree with this, but lazy days can be satisfying sometimes! Still, this was lovely - thank you for sharing!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, sometimes it is nice to have a day to just relax but even then I like to use it as a pampering day or a day to try out a new recipe.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!
    Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely advice! I felt like this this morning, but I put myself to work! Looking forward to more of these from you!

    www.yolantarosetta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite an inspirational quote!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete