Search

Blog Archive

Monday, November 10, 2014

HOT or NOT

Just quickly share with you things that I like or dislike. First Things that I like;
 1. Kylie Jenner and Zoella inspired me with their hair. Love this hairstyle that on the photo. I never seen on the street that somebody have hair like this. I think it looks so cool!
2. Second thing is sport. I really love this. It makes me feel sooo goood. I planing to workout more now. I have some goals about this.
3. The last thing I like is to be change. It's so important to change. I don't understand the kind of people that don't want to change something in their life. It's so boring. When I change something it makes me feel happy, so it's important thing.
Next, thing that I dislike:
1.I think that dress on the pic is so strange. Looks leather jacket with nightie together.
2. It's seem like it's not fashionable anymore to have pretty and cute cover for phone. I see on the shops ugly covers so often. How can to like this?
2. Last thing is that pants. I just don't like this kind of pants. 

9 comments:

  1. very nice likes. as for dislikes - I think the phone case could be fun and 'fashionable' for some punks. as for the pants.. I could make them look pretty with totally hippy look. no comment on the dress - it's awful

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww..that dress!!!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're using?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting
    provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!


    Also visit my homepage; AnderaIScordo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material!
    existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog: KenethPGiorgianni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good article. I'm experiencing many of these issues as well..


    Review my weblog: TitusXNager

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look ahead to in search of extra of
    your excellent post. Also, I've shared your
    web site in my social networks

    Also visit my web page; TysonZCialella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;)
    I'm going to return yet again since I bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.


    Here is my web page - BrainNBillegas

    ReplyDelete