Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas footwear

It's almost the end of the autumn. Time to order outfit for Christmas and New Year Eve.
For winter and even Christmas holidays I choose always only flat boots or uggs, I can't to be on heels. But I found nice site with the cheapest price on shoes. I have to order beacause cold weather and snow became soon. My favourites. Check out them, they all have beautiful prices.
Shoes from Christmas Eve.

Warmer variants:
 For everyday:


4 comments:

  1. Okay your taste in shoes is AMAZING! Definitely got my eye on some of these for winter!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoes

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look great ! I want them all in my shoes collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Первые красный туфли, серебрянные босоножки и черные ботильоны на масивном каблуке очень красивые, безумно нравятся!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...