Search

Blog Archive

Friday, October 31, 2014

Zombie

Boo! This is Halloween already. Todays atmosphere is very good for Halloween. It's dark, cold, but no snow already and lots of fog. I noticed that on this day very foggy.
Today, on Halloween, as on previous year my niece Eva visited me. So we're going to watch many Halloween cartoons.
Also I'm going to walk today with my friend in the centre of my city or in the park. So I think it's have to be interesting day. I know today will be many interesting things, as the parade of monsters in the evening.
It's my makeup yesterday:

6 comments:

  1. Love this look..happy halloween!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup! :)
    Happy Halloween!
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy halloween!! :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great with that scary make up!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...