Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Work days

Goodnight bloggers and other! Today was a very eventful day, I was a little tired. But I rested a little visiting my sister and niece;) I did not get everything that I've planned, so tomorrow I have a lot to do and I'm certainly not going to sit at home and be bored. Generally, I'll be busy probably the whole October. I need to do this all before it vill be very cold. By the way, I heard tomorrow and all the following days will be very warm in my town. It's so wonderful, as I have already frozen from the cold weather. The worst thing in all of this, it's simply impossible to stand up bed. in the morning, it would be desirable to put on a warm jacket, hat and gloves. Can't wait for the time when the house will be warm.





8 comments:

  1. love your makeup!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post ! :)
    please check my new post ! :) COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sounds like you've had a great day!
    Those cupcakes look delicious.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comment! I´m following you now on bloglovin.
    Your blog is really lovely :)

    Yours,
    Julia


    littlestfashionshow.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...