Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Time to choose Christmas dress

Already the middle of October and that means that two months later comes the Christmas and New Year. It's time to choose an outfit. For me, the most convenient to buy things online. Firstly, here is the same clothing that is sold in stores, but it's worth less. Secondly, on the Internet a huge selection, that I don't have in the stores in my town. So this is definitely the best option for me. But there is one drawback - the time of delivery. Usually my parcels with clothes go from three weeks to two and a half months. So it's time to choose clothes for holidays. 
I usually celebrate Christmas holidays at home or at the grandmother's house. But I still love to wear for the holidays dresses. For me, the main thing that it must to be pretty and warm. If to celebrating at home you wear your favorite summer dress, but for walking in the cold it will not good idea. Here are some dresses that I think are perfect for Christmas:
__________________________________________________________________
 Warm dresses-sweaters
1./2./3.
 Stylish business style dresses
4./5./6.
Dresses for parties
 Sweetest pastel dresses 
Girly stylish dresses
 Beautiful dresses with pencil skirt
Which dress do you like more? What do you usually wear on Christmas?

9 comments:

  1. Lovely selection dear! Following you via bloglovin!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Оу, все такое милое, такое красивое)) Невозможно выбрать! И правильно, готовиться нужно заранее!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. while I wouldn't consider it a Christmas dress, 7 is very eye-catching

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 8 9 11,how to do,I love so much and wanna get them all,can I?
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/
    http://2014wholesale7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can, click their numbers (it's links) to check out them.

      Delete
  5. how can I follow u?I cannot see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Via bloglovin, honey.
      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

      Delete
  6. OMG I get so excited when the Holidays are coming!!! And yes, one of the main reasons is because of the outfits ;) You did an amazing selection, all of them are beautiful, I particularly liked 5, 7, 9 and 16 :D
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete