Search

Blog Archive

Monday, October 13, 2014

My favourite things about Autumn







That I love the most in the fall: 
1. I love how looks nature. Especially in late September to late October. When the leaves of the trees are not yet completely dried up and have a bright color. On autumn trees can be viewed forever. 
2. In the fall of probably the best weather. In summer too hot, too cold in winter and in spring often happens that to May still snow and very cold, and then extreme heat. 
3. Autumn weather is best time to experiment with outfits. Because in winter we usually wear a warm robe and almost every day all the same. And in the summer so hot that you do not want to wear a lot of clothes.


  4. In my opinion autumn is the best time for photos. Because the sun does not shine so bright like in the summer, and the camera will not freeze in the cold. And the nature of this time looks very photogenic. 
5 I love the atmosphere of Halloween. So many memories of the previous Halloween. I remember how as a drawing scars and invented costumes with my friends. And then we frighten our neighbors, hehe. 
6 It's time for sweaters. My favorite thing in the closet.


7. The best time to travel, as it's not hot anymore. 
8. Fall time shopping, time to buy clothes for cold weather. 
9 I have always noticed that autumn is the longest season.


What your favourite things about autumn? 



12 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures you took of the changing leaves :) Fall really is a beautiful time of year. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love wearing sweaters :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. I do not love cold, but some of the things in Fall are amazing like cozy sweaters and gorgeous colours of the nature.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures, love it :-)
    xoxo

    NEW POST
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/10/military-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, colorful leaves, and the fog gives it a scary vibe. Totally fits the halloween theme. Eeeeee
    And thanks for commenting on my blog, Im following you so follow me as well on gfc, bloglovin and google+
    Thanks

    Lilyconstancee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! I just followed you back on Bloglovin, if you ever want to do the same in the other social networks just let me know :)
    I love Fall! Here in Argentina we're in Spring now, unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of heat so... I miss Fall/Winter so bad!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite thing is the cool wind


    and Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post and pictures :)

    http://www.amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ох, какие колоритные фото! Вся красота осени в них отражена.
    Раньше я не особо любила это время года, теперь же - это мое лучшее вдохновение. Тоже больше всего люблю природу, аж дух захватывает от ярких красок! Ну и со стилем эксперименты, конечно же))
    Пусть осень будет насыщенной! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to s
    upport each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I relate so much to this post :) Autumn is my favourite season!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing! for real!!

    Such a great post! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete