Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Back to the summer

Hi! I hope you are okay. I don't even know how to start. I should write more on the blog. Just recently I have so much to do  and in the night, when I usually write in the blog I have no strength. So I don't have inspiration to write something. I still have so many things that I have to do before the end of autumn. I hope everything will turn out.
The most important thing now is to study, I must to pass five exams and tests. Some tests I have already made​​, but not yet handed to university. Again, I continue my tradition, first take the English exam. Because other subjects related to mathematics and computer science, and I'm too stupid to understand such things, so I save them for the end.
Tomorrow in the morning I have to go to university. I hope I can pass the English and Physics. Well, or at least one subject of it all.
By the way, the weather is again very good. Warm and sunny. Bye terrible wind!


6 comments:

  1. Great sweater!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the light is a little shinny my eyes,make the sweater white look
    you are such pretty ,warm

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/
    http://2014wholesale7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in Portugal is still raining! But I kind of like that is getting colder :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! Good luck with your exams!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...