Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 4, 2014

5 RANDOM THINGS MADE ME HAPPY YESTERDAY

Hello. How is your mood? I'm all right. I spend a lot of time outdoors, doing what I want and nothing bad happens in my life.
I have wanted to write this last post, but yesterday I had to finish all the things the school week, and then I was tired. So I write now, and most likely I will write today if not very tired.
I found the idea of fasting one blogger - a few things that made you happy today, or rather yesterday;-)
1.Recently, I fell in love with sushi anymore. I used to eat them very often. Those with avocado, cheese, seafood and sushi. By the way, I noticed that like ginger. Before, I did not understand how it can have. Maybe I still will love wasabi once ... although this is unlikely.
 2. The best thing that happened to me is that two weeks of the session at the university ended. And it is very cool. Now I am free. I'll have to take a long time, some exams, but at least now I can go to university, when I'm comfortable and not get up at six in the morning.
3. There is nothing better in the world than a chocolate shake ... well, except that the chocolate cake ... I did it with the chocolate powder and milk at home. It is simply divine !!!
4. Sometimes you can break the rules. I took some sweets to see my favorite program in the evening. A very long time did not eat M&Ms.
5. No one understands me well, my pet. Very glad that I came across this particular hamster because this rodent had really nice and quiet nature.

5 comments:

  1. Such a nice post! Great things and I love your pet <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,I love what you share!

    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hamster as a pet when I was in college.
    I named it "Meatball" because when it stuffed its cheeks with food
    it almost looked like a ball with fur.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...