Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 9, 2014

30 Looks for 30 Days: Day 10

 Today was a good day, but for tomorrow I have even more plans. The main thing that I need to do that only in one day. This is very important. Otherwise, then I'll have more work. 
I'm starting to finish everything on what worked the last few months. Very soon I will reach my small goals. Maybe after when they come true this year will not be so empty. All year, all I've done is tried to execute my plans and nothing particularly interesting has happened. A year has passed unnoticed. But I will hope for the best. I'm on the one hand want the New Year (I even now listen some Christmas songs hehe), but on the other hand I have a feeling that the New year was about a month ago, so I'm not ready for that yet.

Jacket Dreslilly
Jeans
Sweater New Look
Necklace Aliexpress

5 comments:

  1. The biker jacket is a piece that everyone should have in their closets! This is perfect!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the leather jacket, it looks really edgy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colour of your jumper, gorgeous!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Jacket ! You look breath-taking :D
    Charis x
    charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...